Mission Statement

This blog is set up to support families that have had their lives torn apart by various Social Services departments. To connect people to others who understand what they are going through, to provide links to resources, and to shed light on the abuse that is rampant in our social services department.

Daddy and Dulce

Daddy and Dulce
A week before Dulce was stolen away.

About Me

My photo
My wife and I are a father and mother(non-biological) who were accused of just about everything under the sun (never charged because it was untrue).The daughter of our heart was ripped out of her family. We are devastated and will never get over this. I have since found out I am not alone there are thousands of families that have been heartbroken over having their children literally kidnapped by the all powerful social services all over the world. I am hoping that by coming together we can help one another.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Stop Social Services And Stand Up To Make A Difference

I would like everyone to think about something. We need to support each other. It is time to take action, even if you don't think petitions work what does it hurt to sign a petition to help support others? People will sign to save  a tree 100,000 signatures is no problem. For our children we can not even get a thousand, what's wrong with this picture? It does not matter what state or country you live in, it does not matter if you are a parent, it does not matter if you have lost a child to corruption, what matters is seeing the corruption and making the decision to turn a blind eye and allow the evil to thrive or to take a stand and say enough is enough and our children are not objects to be abused, stolen, or sold.  Sign today and pass it on, tell your friend and family to sign it cost nothing but a few minuets of time, is not one child even worth that, much less thousands of children all over the world. What happens when these children grow and see that we can not even get a thousand signatures to save them, out of millions of people, not even a thousand signature. But don't dis pair we saved insects and flowers.  Can you image the petition gets 400 or 500 signatures in one day how powerful,  show our children that we fought the best way we could, without ceasing, never forgetting.... just my thoughts. 
Randy

4 comments:

  1. Randy you know we are in this 100%

    ReplyDelete
  2. PEOPLE HELP US!!!! DONT YOU WANT TO HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY FAMILY AGAIN?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a mother of six children five of them whom lived with me.i was a young single mother who opened my case voluntary in 2004.i had my daughter removed in 2001 on a domestic returned to me a year later after she was molested.and then like i said in 2004 i opened a voluntary case.then my children were removed again and returned in 2008 twice and two were returned after the 72 hour hearing,my other two were sent with their dad who then decided after six months he was just going to drop them off.in 2010 i then lost my children again die to abuse and neglect i admit i never should have hit my two boys.i followed my service plan my two childrens dad ended up with full custody i agreed to that thinking they were going to give me back the other three but it didn't happen that way.It was hitting a year and i had completed everything and extra and when i got the phone call saying that they decided that in less that a year that they decided to term my parental rights and addopt my children out like some kind of property. I was basically threatened that if i didn't sign the papers it would go to trial and because of my long history with dcf that i basically would never win i was alone no support system every court date i was alone no advocate to help me know my rights nothing. I now get a visit every six months with three and the two with their dad is a battle an a half he has custody but when i go to court i get treated like an animal.if i would have known i never would have signed it. The visits were left up to his discression. I have not seen those two in a year.it is the worst thing ever.but i will continue to fight

    ReplyDelete
  4. Help! They stole my son too! There has to be some way to stop them. Please contact me with any information that may help. Kellyepowers@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete