Mission Statement

This blog is set up to support families that have had their lives torn apart by various Social Services departments. To connect people to others who understand what they are going through, to provide links to resources, and to shed light on the abuse that is rampant in our social services department.

Daddy and Dulce

Daddy and Dulce
A week before Dulce was stolen away.

About Me

My photo
My wife and I are a father and mother(non-biological) who were accused of just about everything under the sun (never charged because it was untrue).The daughter of our heart was ripped out of her family. We are devastated and will never get over this. I have since found out I am not alone there are thousands of families that have been heartbroken over having their children literally kidnapped by the all powerful social services all over the world. I am hoping that by coming together we can help one another.

Friday, September 2, 2011

A Grandmothers Fight To Save Her Grandchild


On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 1:16 PM, D Nicks <d_nicks@yahoo.com> wrote:
For those of you who don't know me, I will tell you a bit about what I am going through. I am a mother and grandmother. I have had my grand baby since she was 6 weeks old. When she was born she was an ounce shy of 8 pounds, when she arrived... here, she was 5 weeks old and only 4 pounds. She would scream until she would vomit as soon as she heard her mothers voice. She landed in the hospital a day after arriving here because she was so bad off, it was a week long stay, her mother left the hospital the day she was admitted and never went back. We stayed the entire week with her at the hospital, we had to learn CPR and agree to NOT turn her over to her mother before she could be released to us and she was not going to be released to our daughter at all. It was us or foster care.

We did find out our daughter had been abusive to her by her own admissions. Our daughter has been baker acted for mental issues upwards of 12 times already and she uses her mental disorder as an excuse for what she did to our grand baby. It... has been a battle to keep her here, every time our daughter wants something, money etc, if we don't give it to her, she threatens to go to court and take the baby. The latest round was her moving in with her boyfriend (she met him and moved in with him the same day basically) and after a week, was saying she was going to take the baby to live with her and the boyfriend. The kicker, she knew he was a registered sex offender and convicted felon. She has lived in at least 6 different places in the past four months. She lived in Ga for a time, stabbed herself in the gut and claimed "the black man did it", this latest couple she stayed with used her clothing and all for target practice and left a note with a bullet in her belongings.

These are the types of people she surrounds herself with and she will lie for them and even take from her own child for them, so yes, I will fight to keep my grand baby with me because I will not stand by and allow her to have the same fate... so many other innocent children end with. The county here in Florida that I am in has a long history of making bad decisions when it comes to children in these situations so we are worried, but will continue our fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment