Mission Statement

This blog is set up to support families that have had their lives torn apart by various Social Services departments. To connect people to others who understand what they are going through, to provide links to resources, and to shed light on the abuse that is rampant in our social services department.

Daddy and Dulce

Daddy and Dulce
A week before Dulce was stolen away.

About Me

My photo
My wife and I are a father and mother(non-biological) who were accused of just about everything under the sun (never charged because it was untrue).The daughter of our heart was ripped out of her family. We are devastated and will never get over this. I have since found out I am not alone there are thousands of families that have been heartbroken over having their children literally kidnapped by the all powerful social services all over the world. I am hoping that by coming together we can help one another.

Friday, August 22, 2014

Teen Calls DCF Ineffective, Calls For Action Following Murder-Suicide

Posted: Aug 22, 2014 9:38 AM EST Updated: Aug 22, 2014 11:02 AM EST
 
Janice Lesko (left) and Gregory Pawloski, Jr. (right). (Facebook photos)
Janice Lesko (left) and Gregory Pawloski, Jr. (right). (Facebook photos)
COVENTRY, CT (WFSB) - It's been nearly a year since a murder-suicide rocked the town of Coventry.
Friday, 16-year-old Rachel Pawloski, daughter of Gregory Pawloski, Jr., plans to speak out about how the Department of Children and Families and court systems failed her family through the years.
She said DCF was begged to provide services to her family less than 60 days before Gregory Pawloski attacked Janice Lesko.
Police said Gregory Pawloski used a shotgun to kill Lesko and himself in a home on Stage Road last August.
Gregory Pawloski was no stranger to violence, according to the Connecticut Coalition against Domestic Violence.
The group said he had been arrested before for threatening his former partner, Kimberly Fontaine of East Hampton.
Since the murder-suicide, Rachel Pawloski created a nonprofit group called Youth Alliance Against Violence.
She said she will issue a plea to Gov. Dannel Malloy to demonstrate effective leadership and enact her proposals to protect families.
Rachel Pawloski's news conference was set for 11 a.m. in front of the Stage Road home where the incident happened.

http://www.wfsb.com/story/26345835/teen-calls-dcf-ineffective-calls-on-gov-to-act-following-murder-suicide

1 comment:

  1. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete